When I got my hands on the code for LBP beta on the PS3 (thanks Versus) I was over the moon! The first thing that strikes me about this game was how cute it all was and everything was just genius down to whoever does the narration.

The game itself is so easy to pick up and for something so simple its great fun. When I joined in the online games I did get lots of slowdown, something I hope will be sorted in the final version but I did play a few levels with Kate and everything was just breathtaking and entertaining. I think the best bit was when Kate jumped on a Jet propelled car and it kicked off and I was never going to make is so I spotted that there was something attached to it so I grabbed this ball behind then got propelled along with her like I was water skiing :D we laughed for ages about that. Well that and slapping each other down!
I have yet to build anything but I did enjoy the levels that the others had built. Thank you LBP I look forward to your late release.